    *De: *"Rudi Timmermans" <rudi.tim...@gmx.us>
    *À: *devel@lists.sailfishos.org
    *Envoyé: *Lundi 15 Juin 2015 17:42:11
    *Objet: *[SailfishDevel] Debug error

    Hi,

    Any idea what this mean when i try to debug a new app?

    [W] unknown:14 -

file:///opt/sdk/budgetmanager/usr/share/budgetmanager/qml/budgetmanager.qml:14:9:
    Type FirstPage unavailable

    FirstPage {

    This is the code into my budgetmanager.qml

    ApplicationWindow

    {

    id:mainWindow
    propertyItemfirstPage

    propertyaliascoverAction:coverAction

    initialPage:Component{

    FirstPage{

    id:firstPage

    Component.onCompleted:mainWindow.firstPage=firstPage

    }

    }

    Thanks!

-- ---