Hello Thomas,

Due to a bug in Harbour, sometimes it gets uploaded while changing assets of
your application. This issue is also mentioned in our FAQ:
https://harbour.jolla.com/faq#Misc-asset-changes

This affects the Flattr account updates as well (read here:
https://harbour.jolla.com/faq#Flattr )

Please read it through and re-submit your application to Harbour, saying that
it's only an asset change in the 'message to QA' section.

Best regards,
- Nazanin