On Thu 25, June 17:21:36 Tim Klocke wrote:
> Hello
> I'm using the SailfishOS SDK on a machine running Arch Linux with Plasma 5,
> while the normal QtCreator for Qt5 development is using the Breeze Theme
> I'm using the QtCreator for Sailfish doesn't. When I start the SailfishOS
> QtCreator I get an error:
>

> static QPlatformTheme* QKdeTheme::createKdeTheme(): Unable to determine
> KDEHOME
>
> This error doesn't occur with the standard Qt one.
> Any help on getting the Theme to work is appreciated!

Hi,
I'm sorry for the late reply.

On Arch Linux (dunno about other distros) kdelibs uses ~/.kde4 as KDE home, so
either start qtcreator using:
$ KDEHOME=~/.kde4 SailfishOS/bin/qtcreator
or add this line to your ~/.profile (or .bash_profile or .zsh_profile):
export KDEHOME=$HOME/.kde4

This is due to Qt looking for a KDEHOME env variable that is no more used with
KDE Frameworks 5 (see https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/118865/ for more).

Cheers

--
Andrea