Hi all!I aim more flexible way to develop software than static typing. And thus
I'm looking for a possibility to make something cool with an also-compiled
language named Common Lisp.
What I red on Sailfish website was something similar to "thou can use C++ or
Python". I can fairly understand the choice - C++ is the primary language for
Qt, and the same with Python - it is a popular language among OSS developers
and its VM is required during runtime.
However I don't know why other compiled to binary languages aren't even
mentioned.
Is running not-C++ binaries anyhow restricted?
Michał RadwańskiMichał Radwański