Hi

Upgraded my phone to 1.1.9.28 (upgrade was smoonth) and tried my
softwares, unfortunately something is broken with rtspsrc in gstreamer.

On my desktop with gst 1.4.5 it works ok, but on the device I get a
connection error, and it is not my network, users have reported the same
thing.

Commandline used:
gst-launch-1.0 -t -c -v  playbin
uri=rtsp://rtspstreamer.yle.fi/radio/yleliveradiohd_6_64@113883

On desktop, connects and plays ok:
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
/GstPlayBin:playbin0/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0: ring-buffer-max-size
= 0
/GstPlayBin:playbin0/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0: buffer-size = -1
/GstPlayBin:playbin0/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0: buffer-duration = -1
/GstPlayBin:playbin0/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0: use-buffering =
false
/GstPlayBin:playbin0/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0: download = false
/GstPlayBin:playbin0/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0: uri =
rtsp://rtspstreamer.yle.fi/radio/yleliveradiohd_6_64@113883
/GstPlayBin:playbin0/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0: connection-speed = 0
/GstPlayBin:playbin0/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0: source =
"\(GstRTSPSrc\)\ source"
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ...
Progress: (open) Opening Stream
Progress: (connect) Connecting to
rtsp://rtspstreamer.yle.fi/radio/yleliveradiohd_6_64@113883
Progress: (open) Retrieving server options
Progress: (open) Retrieving media info
Progress: (request) SETUP stream 0
etc and the stream plays ok

On device, I get a connection error:
[...]
ERROR: from
element /GstPlayBin:playbin0/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0/GstRTSPSrc:source:
Could not open resource for reading and writing.
Additional debug info:
gstrtspsrc.c(6868): gst_rtspsrc_retrieve_sdp
(): /GstPlayBin:playbin0/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0/GstRTSPSrc:source:
Failed to connect. (Generic error)
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Setting pipeline to READY ...
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...