joao morgado kirjoitti 2015-09-21 01:40:
Hi devs

I'm using linux mint 64b, when installing the latest sdk, it allways
hangs on 76%, when "Generating keys..."

Do you by any chance happen to have a Broadcomm wireless interface in
your device? The same thing happened to me also, and when I removed
the wlan modules I was able to install the SDK cleanly.

(BTW it is a well-known problem, just google for the error message...)

It seems that virtualbox modules are not compatible with Broadcomm
closed source kernel modules.

Note that you cannot use later the SDK with wlan activated either, it
will hang your virtualbox if you try it.

  - Juice -