Phew, I think I did it! It now builds without errors and deploys nicely
into the emulator. I'll build it for the phone and test it out (but before
that write the QML code using it, duh), but so far so good. Thanks for your
help! This is why I love (developing for) Sailfish so much, there are
always some helpful people in case you don't manage to do something on your
own. Thanks again!