On Saturday 03 October 2015 10:46:05 jollail...@gmail.com wrote:
> Andrey Kozhevnikov kirjoitti la lokakuuta 3 12:32:09 2015 GMT+0300:
>
> > You can just check sources one more time and more carefully :)
> >
> > https://github.com/tanghus/kitchen-timer-qml/blob/master/rpm/harbour-kitch
> > entimer.spec#L9-L11
>

> Thank you! I'll try that when I get on the computer. I think I misunderstood
> the whole "drop-in replacement"-thing, seems like I have a lot to learn.

I would also prefer to make libinsomniac a real "drop-in replacement"-thing ;)
as apparently quite a few people are using it by now, but I don't think that's
possible with the current Harbour rules?

PS: I wish I'd named it better now that others are using it, but I couldn't
find a better name from the top of my head ;)

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Thomas Tanghus