Dear Sailors,

My app provides HTTP server listening on 127.0.0.1 interface. On QML side, I'm using (Silica)WebView to show some content when phone is offline. After last (or one before last) phone's os upgrade, WebView component starts to behave different and it breaks some functionality in my app :-(

The issue is when phone is disconnected from any data network (cellular nor WiFi). In such situation WebView rejects all attempts to open any URL, including URL pointing to my HTTP server listening on 127.0.0.1. If phone is connected, localhost URLs are opened normally although no network is used obviously. I would expect WebView to be able to open localhost URL also when phone is not connected to any data network.

Have you ever faced a similar problem? Do you have any clue how to solve it?

Thanks for helping me.

--
Michal