HI Rainer, Pekka,

On  Do 26 Nov 2015 15:40:32 CET, Rainer Müller wrote:

On 2015-11-26 15:29, Mike Gabriel wrote:
One, for example is: the German keyboard layout lacks the
German-essential letter "ß" (ASCII translit: "ss"). Where would be a
good place to report such an issue?

Press and hold the "s" key, then choose "ß" from the popup.

Oh thanks! I wasn't aware of the long-hold "s" (and others) functionality of the SailfishOS on-screen keyboard. Works perfectly and is sufficient. Thanks.

See also this post on TJC, where such issues are usually discussed:
https://together.jolla.com/question/2868/german-keyboard-layout-lacks-umlaut-ss/

Ok, I will start pouring issue into TJC.

Thanks+Greets,
Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM