Hi,

I'm using GitHub Pages to host a XML file containing a station list used by my
app Nettiradio.

Is it possible to see how many times the file has been requested from the
server?

You can see how many times the source files have been viewed on GH, but there
is no data about the published GH Pages site. One way would be to use a
redirecting URL and see the amount of redirectered users. Which service would
you suggest for this?

Of course, if I end up using a redirecting service, I will make sure the users
know about this and can opt out via a single button press.

I'd just like to know how much my app is used since the shy Finns aren't
providing much feedback while everything works :)

Cheers,
jollailija

--
Lähetetty Jollastani