Here's the tentative agenda for tomorrow's meeting:

Date: 31 March 2016
Time: 14:30 UTC, for your local time: http://bit.ly/1RK22M3
    (note recent daylight savings / summer time changes)
Duration: 60 minutes
Chair: ??
Location: #mer-meeting on Freenode IRC

Those without an IRC client can access it here:
http://webchat.freenode.net?channels=mer-meeting
<http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=mer-meeting>

Current proposed topics:
* Intro (5 min)
* Paid app situation - ApB (5 mins)
* Platform Development documentation - ArmsOfSorrow (5 min)
* Future of Jolla in the professional environment - Aliasbody (30 min)
* General discussions - everyone (10 min)
* Wrap up and next meeting (5 min)

Please familiarize yourself with the topics before the meeting, as well
as the common Meetbot commands https://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot (it's
used for meeting management and logging)

Thanks and best regards,
  Carol.