Yes, Eli, I've understood you.
In my opinion, wriring good documentation (for example, similar to Qt which
is probably the best documentation I've even seen) is also a very hard task
to implement.
There are several communication channels (IRC, Telegram, email) --
I guess you should ask there first, in my opinion current state requires
direct communication with the developers.
Probably with your experience you could contribute to SDK documentation.

P.S.: if you are talking not about HW emulation tasks, but about some libs
missing try to check directly via emulator ssh.