Hi all!

Happy (almost) midsummer!

Following up our last agreed time during the last meeting we had on IRC, this week's meeting is going to be (probably) held tomorrow, June 23rd, 2016 at 09:00 UTC! The agreed (and different) time was in order to make it easier for our Australian fellas to join the meeting. See this link for your local time (Redirects to timeanddate.com) : http://bit.ly/28OQM7E

So far however, there has been only 1 topic announced (You can click here to see <https://together.jolla.com/question/54157/sailfishos-open-source-collaboration-meeting-planning/>) and this email is a reminder for those who have questions/want to add topics to the list. You have less than 24h to add your topics. In case there are no more topics until tomorrow 08:00 UTC, I will postpone the meeting to a week later.

So please, if you have some topics in mind, please give this link a visit: https://together.jolla.com/question/54157/sailfishos-open-source-collaboration-meeting-planning/

Thanks and warm regards from a sunny day in Sweden
James Noori