Subject: [SailfishDevel] Introducing Myself to the community
Local Time: August 9, 2016 5:38 PM
UTC Time: August 9, 2016 3:38 PM
From: raj...@openmailbox.org
To: devel@lists.sailfishos.org

Greetings to builders of the Boat.

I am Raju from Pune, India.
I mostly contribute to the Debian project and the Hamara Linux project [1]
Also I speak at a lot of conferences and talk on topics such as
Introduction to Linux, Debian, Hamara, OwnCloud, SBCs and a lot of stuff.

I have been following the Sailfish/Mer/Meego project from the days of
the Nokia N900.
I have also used Meego on my Netbook for sometime. It was the best UI
for netbooks back then.

Finally I purchased an AquaFish recently.
With a device in my hand I want to get into Sailfish development.
I want to contribute to translations, development of Apps and core
platform development.

Hoping to be active here and see the boat sail through the high tides.