From: Devel [devel-boun...@lists.sailfishos.org] on behalf of rinigus
[rinigus....@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2016 2:00 AM
To: Sailfish OS Developers
Subject: Re: [SailfishDevel] File Picker

Andrey,

which branch of
https://git.merproject.org/mer-core/nemo-qml-plugin-filemanager/<redir.aspx?REF=Sp-y-z2gQe_hMkS8hMcH1k6tYbASFqOcf3YRtvasgI2vLt4-LxrUCAFodHRwczovL2dpdC5tZXJwcm9qZWN0Lm9yZy9tZXItY29yZS9uZW1vLXFtbC1wbHVnaW4tZmlsZW1hbmFnZXIv>
 did you use in your project? It seems that the default one (jb5771) does not
compile and the "master" branch has a daemon (bit excessive for a dialogue, I
think).

cheers,

rinigus

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 7:56 PM, rinigus
<rinigus....@gmail.com<redir.aspx?REF=sgR_r4rC3lfblZBk8SJKLCw4tS2v7N8Gfnw08UiDfaivLt4-LxrUCAFtYWlsdG86cmluaWd1cy5naXRAZ21haWwuY29t>>
 wrote:
Thank you, good to know. Just would be great to specify it in LICENSE
file. Note that RPM spec specifies that mysterious LICENSE at
https://github.com/CODeRUS/splashscreen-changer/blob/master/rpm/splashscreen-changer.spec#L12<redir.aspx?REF=54JmETr4UiCaLP-8kJlZ6_UOIMfNAewQ0dYlXFcRJ6WvLt4-LxrUCAFodHRwczovL2dpdGh1Yi5jb20vQ09EZVJVUy9zcGxhc2hzY3JlZW4tY2hhbmdlci9ibG9iL21hc3Rlci9ycG0vc3BsYXNoc2NyZWVuLWNoYW5nZXIuc3BlYyNMMTI.>
:)

But back to the subject: Andrey, thank you very much for a tip and
example code! I'll look into your interface and that would simplify
advancing my projects as well.

Best wishes,

rinigus

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 5:59 PM, Andrey Kozhevnikov
<coderusin...@gmail.com<redir.aspx?REF=E3Iwcte0hbisLMDHWFtSQVmXFAw1rVAWst0ppjljR3uvLt4-LxrUCAFtYWlsdG86Y29kZXJ1c2luYm94QGdtYWlsLmNvbQ..>>