Hi everyone, and happy new year!

Here is a quick reminder for those attending tomorrow's meeting. The
meeting is going to be held at the agreed time and date, 09/01/2017 at
09:00 UTC. Please see this link for your local time (Redirects to timeanddate.com):http://bit.ly/2gb45k7

So far there is only 1 topic announced and that usually means we are going to postpone the meeting, but I am going to send this reminder out instead and wait for more topics to get announced. However, if there were no new topics by the end of tonight (That is 23:59 CET) I will postpone the meeting by 2 weeks by sending another email here.

So in case you have got a topic or more to announce, please check this link, edit the wiki directly with your topic (if you do not have sufficient points to edit wiki, please email me so I can do it for you!) Link: https://together.jolla.com/question/54157/sailfishos-open-source-collaboration-meeting-planning/

Best regards,
James Noori,
Community Manager