Dear Sailfish Community member,

On Saturday, February 4th 2017, we are arranging a special live YouTube meeting for our valued community members. This meeting is going to be hosted live from FOSDEM in Belgium where a couple of Sailors and some of our amazing community members are located this weekend.

In this meeting there will be discussions based on the asked questions and topics on TJC [ LINK: https://together.jolla.com/question/54157/sailfishos-open-source-collaboration-meeting-planning/ ], please feel free to add your topic based on the instructions in the mentioned link. As a participant to the meeting you get to attend it live and also ask questions and comment to the discussed topics.

Sailfish OS, Open Source Community Collaboration Meeting on YouTube
Host: Simonas Leleiva, Hardware Adaptation and L10n engineer at Jolla
Time: February 4th 2017 at 15:30 CET
Place: YouTube (Link will be shared by tomorrow)

Looking forward to the session with you!

Regards,
James Noori
Community Manager, Jolla