Hi Damien,

The community collaboration meeting was only set for the 6th of March
as that was the first date after MWC and Jolla folk would be very busy
before. It's not my call to make but given you guys historically have
meetings on Monday mornings it seems reasonable to me to move the
community meeting to another time (I mean it could immediately follow
the CalDav one etc.)

What do people think?