Hello everybody :),

In this meeting you talked about whether using or not the Servo components in
Gecko. Since Servo requires rust, you will probably be interested in a rust RPM
package.

I have made some in my private repo on OBS.
https://build.merproject.org/project/show/home:sfietkonstantin:sailfish:rust

Please note that building rust and rust programs on ARM scratchbox is extremely
slow, and to bootstrap rust on scratchbox, you have to rebuild rust on ARM
without jemalloc support, otherwise rustc will hang.

Regards,
Lucien