Hi colleagues,

some users of my application Piepmatz are reporting network issues when their
device network connection changes from WiFi to Cellular and vice versa. I
couldn't reproduce it so far with my FP2 on 2.0.5. As I'm only using standard Qt
Network classes to access the internet and no own network detection and
especially that not only my application is affected, it could possibly be
something in 2.1 itself. For some details see GitHub issue
https://github.com/Wunderfitz/harbour-piepmatz/issues/11

Didn't find anything with a quick search on together.jolla.com, so does somebody
of you know something about such an issue?

Thanks for any hints and best regards, Sebastian