From: Devel [devel-boun...@lists.sailfishos.org] on behalf of niv...@gmail.com
[niv...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2017 10:53 PM
To: devel@lists.sailfishos.org
Subject: [SailfishDevel] sync to two google accounts when both own the same
calender

Hi,
I had contacts daemon use more the 90% a few times.
To resolve it , I remove all google accounts, and deleted the contacts database
files, as advised in
https://together.jolla.com/question/58416/fixing-the-contacts-db/<redir.aspx?REF=kcrdem-sakyG-H2G1XRp8JCtr0jHUztJOOWcWATLkhEsHA4lgpPUCAFodHRwczovL3RvZ2V0aGVyLmpvbGxhLmNvbS9xdWVzdGlvbi81ODQxNi9maXhpbmctdGhlLWNvbnRhY3RzLWRiLw..>

I think I may have found the reason for this error:
I connect to two google accounts, which have both access to the same calender
resource.
Is it possible this is confusing the contacts daemon, and it never ends the
sync?
Is there any other way to debug the root cause for this?
It reproduce often.
Niv