Subject: Re: [SailfishDevel] Nemo DBus typedCall
Local Time: June 11, 2017 7:16 PM
UTC Time: June 11, 2017 5:16 PM
From: slava.mon...@jolla.com
To: devel@lists.sailfishos.org
Dylan Van Assche <dylan.van.ass...@protonmail.com>

And keep in mind that starting with Sailfish OS 2.1.1 non-privileged processes
won't be able to set this property (as well as do a few other connman things,
e.g. manipulate the services). In order to be able to use the restricted D-Bus
APIs you would have to ask the launcher to run your app under nemo:privileged
but that would automatically disqualify the app from getting accepted to Jolla
Store. Sailfish OS is getting security conscious!

Cheers,
-Slava

You’re missing the property name. You need:

string:Powered variant:boolean:true

ref:

https://together.jolla.com/question/56437/i-would-like-to-toggle-internet-connectivity-via-terminal-with-dbus/

typedCall('SetProperty', [ {'type':'s', 'value': 'Powered'}, {'type':'v',
'value': valuet}], …);

ref: https://talk.maemo.org/archive/index.php/t-92303.html

-kimmo