Hi folks,

Let me add the following to my last email.

I may be wrong since this is a bit speculative but I see TECNO as not
being a very innovative mobile phone company. They create market share
mainly through pricing and therefore I assume that the technology used in
their phones is pretty much standard. I wouldn’t be surprised if these
phones are using kernels and drivers that are very common. This should
reduce porting time considerably with the help of more experienced guys.

Does that make sense?

Kind regards,
Roman