Hi all,

This week's meeting will consist of 3 main topics of which 2 will be discussed - more on that follows. No reminders sent because we are very low on capacity at the moment (vacation season and some even on sick leave) and we will unfortunately have to keep 2 of the topics and postpone one of them to the next meeting when we have more manpower to generate an answer for it.

The agenda for this meeting is as listed below:

Date: 26/07/2018
Time: 10:00 UTC
Duration: Approximately 60 minutes
Chair: Jaymzz
Location: #mer-meeting on freenode IRC
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#mer-meeting

Topics:

- Intro (5 min)
- Android Implicit (foreign app) open seperate sailfish window (15 min)
- how to build a » kernel-adaptation-sbj-3.4.108.xxx « myself (20 min)
- General discussion (15 min)
- Next meeting's time and date (5 min)

Please familiarize yourself with the topics before the meeting, as well
as the common Meetbot commands https://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot (it's
used for meeting management and logging)

--
Best regards,
James Noori,