Hi list,

What's the best way to deploy additional files?

For example:
I'd like to create a quickaction for my app.
The file resides in the root folder of the source.
https://github.com/fuchsmich/zutun.txt/blob/master/quickaction.conf

It get's copied by with the help of the "install post" section of the
spec file:

https://github.com/fuchsmich/zutun.txt/blob/bf0ec19e785141833b8a558c86ae0a86df69a82b/rpm/harbour-zutun.spec#L63

# >> install post
install -d %{buildroot}%{_datadir}/lipstick/quickactions
install %{_builddir}/../zutun.txt/quickaction.conf
%{buildroot}%{_datadir}/lipstick/quickactions/info.fuxl.zutuntxt.conf

But I guess this isn't how it's meant to be, because this doesn't work
on obs:
https://build.merproject.org/package/live_build_log/home:fooxl:sailfish-stable/zutun.txt/sailfish_latest_armv7hl/armv8el

Do I hav to add sth to my .yaml or .pro file?
Or do I have to use another rpm-var in the spec file (instead of
%{_builddir})?

How can I make this worl on SDK and OBS?

Thanks,
regards,
Michael.