Hi,

Hmm, I'm not sure.  When I enter scratchbox2 target build terminal, I see
KF5BluezQt.pc in /usr/lib/pkgconfig so I assume that:

CONFIG+=link_pkgconfig
PKGCONFIG+=KF5BluezQt

should work.  But if that doesn't work for you, I'm not sure...

I just checked some internal projects, they have:

BuildRequires:  pkgconfig(KF5BluezQt)

in .spec file, and:

PKGCONFIG += KF5BluezQt

in .pro file.

Maybe double check that your sdk target has the appropriate devel packages
installed, and that you can see the .pc file in the /usr/lib/pkgconfig dir from
within the sb2 build terminal.

Best regards,
Chris.