>  I see the clamour for MM7 is rising. I guess this puts it near the top
> of priority list? Last I looked at the protocols (SOAP and EAIF/nokia)
> they struck me as simple. The issue will be getting the architecture
> right.

Well, according to the information I have, two of three mobile
operators provide SOAP for the VASP. Commercial gateways, like NowSMS,
mostly provides SOAP and EAIF (belongs to MM1?), but seems like the
first is more popular. Their documentation is here:

http://www.nowsms.com/documentation/ProductDocumentation/mms_notifications_and_content/Submitting_MMS_Messages_MM7.htm
http://www.nowsms.com/documentation/ProductDocumentation/mms_notifications_and_content/Submitting_MMS_Messages_EAIF.htm

NowSMS makes it possible for one VASP to use one of the free methods
(MM7 - SOAP, MM4 - SMTP, and MM1-EAIF) for sending MM. I think that
this principle good, but it also requires a sepearate internal
authorization module. More information about this:

http://www.nowsms.com/documentation/ProductDocumentation/mms_notifications_and_content/Configuring_MMS_VASP_Accounts.htm

--
Dziugas