On Mar 11, 2005, at 12:58, Søren Hansen wrote:

fre, 11 03 2005 kl. 12:30 +0300, skrev Paul Bagyenda:
-1 signals that message should be discarded (see mms_billing.h)...

So it does! Hmm... I still think some sort of check should be applied
beforehand.
In my little world, the provisioning stuff isn't just about capabilites
(MMS enabled or not), but also about permission to use the service.. I'm
thinking about calling the status script in sendmms_proxy after the
message has been parsed so that I can return and Error-service-denied.
Comments?

Equally you could queue back a DLR on mmsglobalsender...
--
Søren Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>