Achim,

On 21/08/2018 5:54 PM, MLewis via devel wrote:

On 21/08/2018 2:43 PM, Achim Gratz via devel wrote:
There's a counter that tells you how many edges have been seen as well (that will enable you to use much higher frequency signals provided the frequency stays stable over one second and just measure the last edge for the fractional timing)
Interesting. I hadn't realized why they did that. And I'm sure I don't understand the significance of that, but it sounds intriguing.
I could feed it the 10K from my "precision" RTC!
There should be a way to use the results to adjust the RTC timing.
Am I ever going to have some reading to do.

Michael