On 01/06/2019 05:11 PM, Gary E. Miller via devel wrote:
Which is a big doc, so I'm still not sure which part we are talking
about here...

/devel/nts.doc is a new, and currently very small, file.

You are thinking of the NTS draft.

That is a bad way to think of this.  What you call "terrible" and
"unnecessary" ideas are what I see as the baby steps and directed walk
towards a barely perceived goal.
[SNIP]

Yes. This particular idea was one of the first that lost the competition. That baby step already took place which is why I squawked at nts.adoc's phrasing implying that it still existed.

--
/"In the end; what separates a Man, from a Slave? Money? Power? No. A Man Chooses, a Slave Obeys."/ -- Andrew Ryan

/"Utopia cannot precede the Utopian. It will exist the moment we are fit to occupy it."/ -- Sophia Lamb

I work for the Internet Civil Engineering Institute <https://icei.org/>, help us save the Internet from Entropy!