On 07.09.2022 10:09, Alexander Atanasov wrote:
Hi,

On 5.09.22 19:18, Konstantin Khorenko wrote:

Talked to Den.
1. Let's print both "num_pages" and "actual"

See prev email. I can probably print the values from config but doing
config access was not accepted very well. Only the current value
makes sense - other drivers print only the current value too.

Ok, previous email explained the situation, so nothing to be done here.

2. Let's print also vdev->features (may be with clarification the
meaning of bits. Or at least - the value itself, so we can check bits
meaning manually later if needed)

It was done and it was rejected. Reason - there is separate file with
feature bits - userspace can decode them.

Please, post here the name of this secret file. :)

3. Let's do it in an additional patch and send it to mainstream later as
well as an additional patch because otherwise if we try to send one more
iteration to mainstream, we again will slowdown the code inclusion.

current patch history:
-
https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/20220905162056.puazskmvzd7oodre@liuwe-devbox-debian-v2/T/

-