On 08/01/2014 01:07 AM, Moti Asayag wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vojtech Szocs" <vsz...@redhat.com>
To: "Mike Kolesnik" <mkole...@redhat.com>
Cc: devel@ovirt.org
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2014 7:49:09 PM
Subject: Re: [ovirt-devel] Hide automatic comments in Gerrit

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Kolesnik" <mkole...@redhat.com>
To: devel@ovirt.org
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2014 7:06:07 PM
Subject: [ovirt-devel] Hide automatic comments in Gerrit

Hi,

I've written a Greasemonkey script to hide bot comments (Jenkins,
automation,
etc) on the review pages:
https://gist.github.com/mkolesni/abaedba07d820df6352c
Nice!
+1, I've been using it for quite a while and it is very helpful.

Attached two images to show the difference with and without it.

+1

I find this useful to hide the noise.

It adds a button "Hide automatic comments" in the comments section menu.

There's also an AUTO_HIDE option so that the bot comments are hidden
automatically when the review page loads.
I've set it to true, but you can disable it if you don't need it.

Enjoy! (And if there's bugs, fix them ;))

Regards,
Mike