Hi oVirt developers,

I am currently translating documentation and I would like to ask you one question on power_saving Cluster Policy, in order to understand the mechanism properly so that I can translate accurately. (Please excuse me -- this might be a basic concept, but it is a bit confusing for me)

My understanding is that when this is selected, the Manager tries to shut down a host which has the lowest usage within the cluster (so that it can save the power). In order to shut it down, VMs running on that host need to be migrated to other host.
Which host will be the destination?
Would it be the host with the second lowest usage rate?

Many thanks in advance,

Yuko Katabami