On 01/28/2015 02:58 PM, Sahina Bose wrote:

On 01/28/2015 01:35 PM, Barak Korren wrote:
Sandro,
I remember vaguely that you have to use the 'postgres' user when connecting.
I don't see user information in the URL, maybe it needs to be:

"jdbc:postgresql://postgres@localhost/engine_dao_tests"

Or maybe:

"jdbc:postgresql://localhost/engine_dao_tests;user=postgreas"

I'm not 100% sure about that, as my jdbc-foo is not that strong...

ovirt-db-scheduler-test.properties does have a username and password property set to "engine" now. Do the *DaoTest use postgres user on Jenkins server?

Ok, I think I know why this failed. Each job has a different database which is passed to the maven job as "-D engine.db.url=jdbc:postgresql://localhost/${DB_NAME}"

Submitted patch to read db parameters passed to fix this test error - http://gerrit.ovirt.org/37337

thanks!
sahina

Barak.