On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 7:15 AM, Yair Zaslavsky <yzasl...@redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

With my current work threading model used in the engine will change a
bit so I am looking for a way to understand what is happening with the
engine. I am happy to move to anything which will give me more
understanding how internals work.

> I can think of an interim solution for now until we do.

I am happy to hear any solutions which would improve our knowledge
about how the engine work.

> c. JMX is great, but what about the event notifier and the work done on SNMP
> traps? why not utilize this furthermore? Or do you see this as completely two
> different things and two supplementary tools?

I am not really familiar with event notifier so I am ok with using it
if it provides functionality I need. I am looking for information
which would help with day to day development and later with perf
testing. I would like to have live metrics and jvm info which would
help me to understand what is happening internally at any time. I
would like to see it as a way to monitor executed commands over a
period of time to understand how performance degrade over time.