very much needed one. Thanks. :)

Regards,
Ramesh

On 07/14/2015 10:41 PM, Tal Nisan wrote:
Hey everyone,

We've all reviewed patches that contained imports sorting "noise" caused by misconfigured IDEs, I decided to enforce the project's standards concerning imports order with the checkstyle plugin. Achieving this required upgrading checkstyle to version 6.5 and fixing the existing violations so we can have a clean baseline to build from. While I was at it, I fixed the left curly braces position suppression in the "uicommon" project to align with the proper standards defined in the rest of the project.

Please note that these standards are now enforced at build time and patches that violate them will break the build. A big thank you goes out to everyone who reviewed and commented on the patches!

* For those interested, the relevant patches can be found at https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/q/status:open+project:ovirt-engine+branch:master+topic:checkstyle * The project formatter settings can be found at http://www.ovirt.org/Building_oVirt_Engine/IDE