BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Google Inc//Google Calendar 70.9054//EN
VERSION:2.0
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20150812T130000Z
DTEND:20150812T140000Z
DTSTAMP:20150809T171453Z
ORGANIZER;CN=Barak Azulay:mailto:bazu...@redhat.com
UID:opapi40o3n2pgidma6q2rcv...@google.com
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=ACCEPTED;RSVP=TRUE
 ;CN=mlipc...@redhat.com;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:mlipc...@redhat.com
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=ACCEPTED;RSVP=TRUE
 ;CN=amure...@redhat.com;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:amure...@redhat.com
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=ACCEPTED;RSVP=TRUE
 ;CN=bazu...@redhat.com;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:bazu...@redhat.com
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=
 TRUE;CN=ih...@redhat.com;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:ih...@redhat.com
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=
 TRUE;CN=us...@ovirt.org;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:us...@ovirt.org
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=
 TRUE;CN=devel@ovirt.org;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:devel@ovirt.org
CREATED:20150728T181857Z
 t\, block\, and file storage from a single distributed computer cluster.The
  data replicated with Ceph\, making it fault tolerant and also scalable to
 the exabyte level.\nIn this deep dive we'll cover Ceph Storage with oVirt :
 \n- What  it is\n- How it works (engine vdsm ... qemu)\n- Obstacles we have
  encountered in the process and how we managed solve them.\n- Demo\n- Futur
 e plans\n\nFeature page: http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Cinder_Integration\n
 Hangout link: https://plus.google.com/events/c8e22pbk3fii0k8o86b0qao2ut0\ny
 outube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elEkGfjLITs\nView your event a
 t https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=b3BhcGk0MG8zbjJwZ2l
 kbWE2cTJyY3ZlcWMgZGV2ZWxAb3ZpcnQub3Jn&tok=MTgjYmF6dWxheUByZWRoYXQuY29tNTFkN
 zcxYTU5OTQ5YTMwYWE2MTQ2MzIxMDgzMmVlYmE3YWQ4NTU4MA&ctz=Asia/Jerusalem&hl=en.
LAST-MODIFIED:20150809T171453Z
LOCATION:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elEkGfjLITs
SEQUENCE:0
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:[3.6 deep dive] - ceph-cinder integration
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR