HiI want to redirct the page when ovirt admin logout, so I add
:Window.Location.replace("/test.html") in ApplicationPlaceManager.java as
below:  @Override     public void revealDefaultPlace() {         PlaceRequest
pr = getDefaultPlace();         if (pr == null) {
//Window.Location.replace("/test.html"); //$NON-NLS-1$         } else {
    revealPlace(pr);         }     } or in
LoginModel.java\BaseApplicationInit.java etc. It can achieve to redirect by
chrome,IE and firefox in Linux, and would execute LogoutUserCommand to clean
user session,Then at firefox in Windows no matter which version, it could
redirect but would not execute LogoutUserCommand, so I can log into System by
previous URL without password.  How can I redirect URL when logout?Is there any
config files for this? I could not find it, thanks a lot :) Version-Release
number of selected component (if applicable): 3.4.5 Steps to Reproduce:
1.update code:ApplicationPlaceManager.java  public void revealDefaultPlace() {
       PlaceRequest pr = getDefaultPlace();         if (pr == null) {
  //Window.Location.replace("/test.html"); //$NON-NLS-1$         } else {
      revealPlace(pr);         }     } 2.login system and logout 3.input
previous url like :xxxxxx/ovirt-engine/webadmin/?locale=zh_CN#vms and can
redirect. Actual results: redirect into vm page. Expected results: redirect
into login page.