On 12/11/2015 05:07 PM, Alexander Wels wrote:
[...] Note as far as I know
there is currently no way to upload templates with either the User Portal or
the REST api. So you will have to find some other mechanism to get them into
the system. And when I say templates I mean VM templates in the oVirt sense.

Hi Thomas,

More on Alexander's point above, we are actively working on a project [1] to allow uploading images into the oVirt environment via WebAdmin and/or the REST API. Some parts may be useful to you despite it not being targeted for inclusion in the User Portal at this time.

Alternatively, using a Glance Provider [2] may also help with your goals, though I'm not too familiar with the details.

Greg

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Image_Upload
[2] http://ovedou.blogspot.com/2014/03/importing-glance-images-as-ovirt.html