Hello, now I have defined a custom property named 'A' in oVirt Engine.
Administrator is responsible for entering the value (and arbitrary string ) of
'A' before starting the VM. After an users trys to start the VM in oVirt, VDSM
will add the value of 'A' in the qemu:arg of libvirt domain xml, so that the
value of 'A' will be added into the QEMU Cmd as a param. However, just like the
password of VNC or SPICE, I want to hide the value of 'A' in '*' format in both
Libvirt domain xml and QEMU Cmd, So could you please tell me how to achieve it?
Thank you very much and happy 2016.