Hi,

  I am trying to explore the possibilities of using localhost to mount the
glusterfs volume in oVirt/Gluster HC deployments. In HC use case, all the nodes
in the cluster will be part of the gluster cluster anyway. So we can just use
'localhost' to mount the gluster volume for storage domain. In this way, we can
avoid most of the glusterfs mount problems and don't need the backup vol file
server support. Also we can enable libgfapi support for glusterfs storage
domain. Do you see any issue with this approach?

Regards,
Ramesh