Hi Dan,

I was using the Web UI and I uploaded the entire logcollector un-edited so nothing was forgotten. As for the version of the analyzer whatever is public facing. As for postgres95 I am not sure that is correct as other logcollectors uploaded before and after worked no problem from the same browser/session.

Thank you,

Jason