On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 9:22 PM, Nir Soffer <nsof...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 9:11 PM Hetz Ben Hamo <h...@hetz.biz> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>

> Hi Hetz,
>
> First I want to thank you for your great oVirt videos:
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWrtPbXo4iVxO45aRABIJjg
> Warning: Hebrew content :-)

You're welcome. Didn't know I was *that* famous at RH IL. Give my regards
to Shai Revivo, Dudi and Yuval Turgeman ;)

> I hope you plan another video showing how to upload ISO image
> directly into a FC or iSCSI domain...

iSCSI - I'll probably make one. FC - no hardware here at home ;)

> One of the weird thing that happens is that when the machine boots and it
>> starts the HE, it mounts the storage domains and everything works. However,
>> after few moments, 3 of my 4 storage domains (ISO, export, and another
>> storage domain, but not the hosted_engine storage domain) is being
>> automatically deactivted, with the following errors:
>>
>> VDSM command GetFileStatsVDS failed: Storage domain does not exist:
>> (u'f241db01-2282-4204-8fe0-e27e36b3a909',)
>> Refresh image list failed for domain(s): ISO (ISO file type). Please
>> check domain activity.
>> Storage Domain ISO (Data Center HetzLabs) was deactivated by system
>> because it's not visible by any of the hosts.
>> Storage Domain data-NAS3 (Data Center HetzLabs) was deactivated by system
>> because it's not visible by any of the hosts.
>> Storage Domain export (Data Center HetzLabs) was deactivated by system
>> because it's not visible by any of the hosts.
>>
>> However, when I see those message and I'm manually re-activating those
>> storage domains, all of them getting the status "UP" and there are no
>> errors and I can see disks, images, etc...
>>

> What happens if you wait 10 minutes? I guess the system will activate all
> the domains
> automatically.

I didn't wait 10 minutes. Too impatient ;)

>> Should I open a bug in Bugzilla about this issue?
>>

> Yes, this sounds like incorrect behavior, even if the storage domains are
> activated
> automatically later.

Under which product? (
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?classification=oVirt)