On Sun, Jul 29, 2018 at 11:34 AM, Dan Kenigsberg <dan...@redhat.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 29, 2018 at 8:47 AM, Barak Korren <bkor...@redhat.com> wrote:
>> The openstack-java-glance-* packages in CentOS have been updated in a way
>> that is now incompatible with how engine had been using Glance.
>>
>> This in turn causes any OST run to break ATM, which means no patches are
>> currently making it past OST and CQ and into the 'tested' and nightly
>> snapshot repositories.
>>
>> So far we've only seen this affect 'master' but since the change was made in
>> CentOS, there is no reason to believe it will not break other version as
>> well.

Looking at https://cbs.centos.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=5688 I
think that the situation is not as grim:
openstack-java-sdk-3.2.3-1.el7 was tagged only to
virt7-ovirt-43-{candidate,testing}, so the stable branches are in the
clear.

I believe we should fix ovirt-engine now to unbreak OST, and fix the
package tomorrow.