Hello Nir,
thanks for your response,
How ever, I already put initial size when I create the disk. I show the values
than the disk contains before create:
Disk: {
Name:T_iSCSI_Thin_Disk1_restore,
Id:null,
Interface:VIRTIO_SCSI,
Format:COW,
WipeAfterDelete: false,
Shareable: false,
Sparse: true,
Boot:true,
Active:true,
Sizes:{
  Initial:4294967296,
  Actual:null,
  Total:null,
  Provisioned: 4294967296
  }
}
After I created the disk(WIth initial Size and provisioned Size, previously
showed). I create the snapshots, and these snapshot's images are created with
an actual size with 1Gb(I don't known how I can put an actual size to these
images). So, I think the problem isn't when I create the disk, else it maybe
when I create the snapshot-chain.

I don't have a problems when I upload the first image(with size 2Gb) of disk
than is the "base" of snapshot-chain, else I have a problem when I upload a
disk Snapshot(other image of snapshot-chain) bigger than 1Gb.

How ever, the same process with NFS storages works correctly.

Thanks for your time :)

Fran