Quack,

I was able to upgrade the current builder to a more recent OS and add a
builder instance for the migrated site. You can now check the result
exactly how it would appear on production:
  https://www-ng.ovirt.org/

Btw, I also fixed the .htaccess generation and ensured the events data
are updated before generating the site. Contrary to the current system
it is not done when not in production to avoid people pushing PRs
including unrelated submodules updates (as happen from time to time).

Once again, please reach out to give feedback.
\_o<