Hi as the subject suggests I'm having problems reading the state of the Storage
Domain when not in one of two states active or unattached.

I am developing in Java an reading the state with the piece of code below

StorageDomain sd = sysService.storageDomainsService().list()
        .search(storageDomainName)
        .send()
        .storageDomains()
        .get(0);
sd.status();

Issue when deactivating
In the UI it goes from active too inactive. When I recursively get the storage
domain and check its status via the SDK the status never gets set to inactive,
instead it goes from inactive to null and stays o a null state.

Issue when activating
In the UI it goes from unattached, locked then active. When I recursively get
the storage domain and check its status via the SDK it goes from unattached
null then active.

As far as I can tell the only two states detected are unattached and active out
of the ENUM of possible states listed below, of which non are null. I presume
as I can check for two of the eight possible states, that means I am correct in
my approach.

 ACTIVATING("activating"),
 ACTIVE("active"),
 DETACHING("detaching"),
 INACTIVE("inactive"),
 LOCKED("locked"),
 MAINTENANCE("maintenance"),
 MIXED("mixed"),
 PREPARING_FOR_MAINTENANCE("preparing_for_maintenance"),
 UNATTACHED("unattached"),
 UNKNOWN("unknown"),

Any help would be much appreciated, on whether this is a potential known or
unknown bug or whether I doing something wrong in my approach to retrieving the
state of the domain.

Regards
Donagh