> On 26 Nov 2019, at 15:56, Tal Nisan <tni...@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
> Vojtech joined the Storage team 15 months ago and was quickly thrown by us
> into the deep and stormy waters of VDSM
> This past year and a bit Vojtech managed to dive quickly into VDSM and played
> a key part in the 4K blocks feature, Python3 transformation, RHEL8 host
> support and numerous tests addition, code review and refactors.
> Vojtech has managed to have more than 200 VDSM patches merged this year and
> if you're a VDSM developer you probably know this is nothing trivial :)
> Given the deep knowledge Vojtech acquired and the responsibility he showed in
> the reviews, tests and verification I'd like to nominate Vojtech as a VDSM
> Storage maintainer.

I’ve seen couple of Vojtech’s patches in the past, and they were indeed
numerous and high quality.
While I think he’s going to be a great Storage maintainer, I’d like to
encourage other people asking him for reviews, and him looking over non-storage
patches as well.
We do need more “general purpose” maintainers!:)

Thanks,
michal