Il giorno gio 30 gen 2020 alle ore 10:25 Piotr Kliczewski <
pklic...@redhat.com> ha scritto:

> Sandro,
>
> Can you please take a look? How can I make sure that changes like that are
> included in the future?

Change got stuck in OST and didn't got published.
I will forcefully push it into tested repo.

--

Sandro Bonazzola

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>

sbona...@redhat.com
<https://www.redhat.com/>*Red Hat respects your work life balance.
Therefore there is no need to answer this email out of your office hours.
<https://mojo.redhat.com/docs/DOC-1199578>*